Advanced Chute System
Take Control Of Your Mower's Discharge!
With the Advanced Chute System’s variable stage all-steel shield, you can effectively and accurately control the discharge from your zero-turn mower. In high-density areas where flying debris can damage windows, vehicles or even people, keeping the advanced chute at a semi-closed position forces debris down immediately, preventing straight line discharge at speeds of over 200 mph! Built for commercial lawn and garden professionals and zero-turn mower homeowner’s alike, it’s the perfect precision chute management system for the precision accuracy maneuverability of a zero-turn mower.
Close the Advanced Chute System completely and you’ve instantly turned your mower into a powerful mulching machine, especially perfect for fall leaf cleanup. Closing the chute completely also prevents discharge into flower beds, driveways and swimming pools.
It’s the one chute discharge system that:
- Saves Time - Reduces raking, blowing and re-mowing
- Saves Money - Less fuel is needed to get the job done and cuts man hours
- Increases Safety - Protects workers, motorists, pedestrians and others from flying debris
- Installs In Minutes - Easy bolt-on design is a chinch
- Durable Design - Guaranteed long lasting performance
- Easy To Use - Handy lever positions chute where needed during mowing
- Decreases Liability - Costly debris discharge is stopped from damaging windows, vehicles and injuring bystanders
Did You Know?
Flying Debris Is Launched At Speeds Of Up To 200 MPH
The Energy Imparted Is Equal To 3x The Muzzle Energy Of A .357 Magnum Handgun
Each Year 75,000 People (Almost Twice The Seating Capacity At Major League Baseball Stadiums) Will Require Emergency Room Treatment For Debris Related Injuries.
Flying Debris Is Dangerous And The Solution Is Our
Advanced Chute System
Easy To Install, And Even Easier To Use!
Installs in minutes and features an all steel 1/4" mounting plate and 11-gauge steel shield with a side-mount engage/disengage lever for quick and easy operation. With a size to fit virtually any zero-turn mower, the advanced chute system replaces your mower’s existing chute with a multi-function discharge system that gives you complete control of your mower’s discharge.
In most cases, installation can be finished in less than 20 minutes, so look for your zero-turn mower in our compatibility chart for the proper Advanced Chute System model that fits your mower.
- Bad Boy
- Bob Cat
- Convertible Mowers
- Country Clipper
- Cub Cadet
- Dixie Chopper